Professional yoga teacher and Mama of five children Olga Oakenfold offers Pregnancy Yoga classes in Eastbourne by the sea at the Natural Fitness and Therapy Centre. Dads are welcome to practice yoga FREE of charge!
Pregnancy yoga is safe to practice from 14 weeks, however if you have any concerns about your health, always consult your doctor or midwife before beginning your yoga classes.
Pregnancy yoga can have many benefits for expectant mums:
1. Improve your breath awareness especially to prepare mind and body for the process of labour. Learn breathing techniques which help to relax the body and take your mind from the pain and strain.
2. Improve the strength of vital muscles of the pelvic floor which supports the vital reproductive and digestion organs.
3. Support your posture by strengthening and toning muscles of the legs, shoulders, whole back. Good posture helps to avoid pains and strains during pregnancy.
4. Prenatal yoga can help bring back flexibility and comfort of the hips, increases the strength and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth.
5. Relaxation techniques help you to relax both – body and mind. Studies have suggested that practicing yoga while pregnant can also improve sleep, reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Yoga helps you to make new friends! With the growing popularity of Yoga you are bound to meet like-minded friends.
On the Promenade, Royal Parade, Eastbourne, BN22 7AQ
Please follow me on Facebook Page 'Pregnancy Yoga For Strong Mamas' and leave your comments about classes and your experience on my page.
To book your class please call on 07525140578 or send me email here
For more information about the location - Natural Fitness Centre click here